Distinctly defined. Amarr Carriage Court garage doors increase a home’s curb appeal and the highly-defined carriage house designs are easily visible from the end of the driveway. Built with durable composite overlay trim and insulated steel-backed sections, these garage doors provide energy efficiency, noise reduction, and innovative design to your home.
- 4 layers: Overlay plus Steel plus Insulation plus Steel
- 2-inch-thick door with polystyrene insulation and steel interior
- Built with 1-and-3/8-inch steel section and 5/8-inch composite overlay trim.
- 5/8-inch thick composite overlay trim of reclaimed wood fiber and thermoplastic polymer
- Coped-edge design
- Sustainable, green building material
- Resists rot, decay, and fungal growth.
- Won’t flake, blister, peel, pit or corrode.
- Large rectangular or arched window designs with 24-inch top sections.
- 5/8-inch thick decorative window grilles with coped edges
- Available in Clear, Obscure, or Insulated glass.
- True White/White
- Wicker Tan/White
- Lifetime limited warranty on finish
- 5-year limited warranty on materials and workmanship
- 5-year limited warranty on hardware
- 10-year limited warranty on window and overlay discoloration
- 5-year limited warranty on overlay delamination
For more details, go here.